In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Mobogram for PC Windows and Mac.
Mobogram for PC
Mobogram is a mobile device app that runs with a similar API as Telegram. It provides users with unique messaging services, and runs for free.
The app is designed with special features and tools that enable users to enjoy unique messaging features with several sizes and colours of different components. Users can also enjoy access to thousands of themes, several stickers and other chat tools.
The Mobogram app provides users with secure, and private chatting options for all users, as well as other features including group chats and video calls. With the help of an android emulator, users will enjoy the app’s services on their PCs.
Features of the App
- Several theme options
- Show personal photo in chat bubbles
- Personalization tools
- Direct share and chat with quoting sender
- Visible group admin on profiles
- Simple and speedy interface
Download Mobogram for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||May 2, 2018|
How to Install Mobogram for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Mobogram on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mobogram on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Mobogram”.
- From the search results, click Mobogram and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Mobogram on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Mobogram, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Mobogram on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Mobogram” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Mobogram app on PCs, users will enjoy better access and connectivity, as well as better chat options and privacy settings.