In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Mobile Patrol for PC Windows and Mac.
Mobile Patrol for PC
Mobile patrol is an exclusive security app that keeps users updated on security issues and happenings in their environment. The app is very sensitive and ensures its users safety with alerts and notifications on security updates.
With the mobile patrol app, you can keep your family safe and get valid intel from several sources on news updates, identifications, and criminal records, amongst others.
With the help of an android emulator, users can access the Mobile patrol app, which is specifically designed for mobile devices, on their PCs, and enjoy better efficiency.
Features of the App
- Regular updates on security information
- Updates on criminal records
- Update on safe locations that can be reached via transport
- Security news
- Access to mission children’s information
Download Mobile Patrol for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||May 28, 2021|
|Download File||Mobile Patrol|
How to Install Mobile Patrol for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Mobile Patrol on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mobile Patrol on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Mobile Patrol”.
- From the search results, click Mobile Patrol and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Mobile Patrol on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Mobile Patrol, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Mobile Patrol on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Mobile Patrol” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The mobile patrol app functions exceptionally in keeping people safe and updated on security issues that arise in their neighbourhood, thereby ensuring their safety and that of their families. With the app for PC, users will have better access to information and security details.
Leave a Reply