In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install MirrorOp Receiver for PC Windows and Mac.
MirrorOp Receiver for PC
MirrorOp receiver is an app designed with excellent tools, which enables users to replicate and control other devices from their phones.
With the MirrorOp Receiver, users can easily access and use apps that are displayed on their devices from the other device being replicated.
The app transforms user’s devices into a remote, as it enables them to connect and control connected devices with very simple functions.
Other uses of the app include; streaming, technical support, and also playing games and listening to music.
Feature of the App
- Fullscreen mirroring
- Only audio mirroring
- Remote controlling
- Connect primary and secondary devices to a single Wi-Fi network
- Share screen with several other devices.
Download MirrorOp Receiver for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||January 18, 2018|
|Download File||MirrorOp Receiver|
How to Install MirrorOp Receiver for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install MirrorOp Receiver on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install MirrorOp Receiver on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “MirrorOp Receiver”.
- From the search results, click MirrorOp Receiver and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the MirrorOp Receiver on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using MirrorOp Receiver, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install MirrorOp Receiver on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “MirrorOp Receiver” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The MirrorOp app is accessible on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player for free, which enables users to mirror other devices via their PCs.