In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install MIPC for PC Windows and Mac.
MIPC for PC
MIPC is a mobile video surveillance software app that functions with a cloud camera. With the application, users can scrutinize their homes, offices, and other areas they will like to keep protected.
The platform works with several amazing tools and features that immediately informs or alerts them of any alterations in the protected surroundings.
With the apps and features on the MIPC app, users can be rest assured that their surroundings are protected, and they can keep track of the happenings remotely.
Enjoy this app on PC which enables users to enjoy more privacy and security functions with advanced tools and connectivity.
Features of the App
- Real-time video support
- Prompt notifications and alerts
- Real-time HD viewing
- Remote PTZ control
- Support real-time intercom
Download MIPC for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||April 6, 2021|
How to Install MIPC for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install MIPC on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install MIPC on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “MIPC”.
- From the search results, click MIPC and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the MIPC on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using MIPC, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install MIPC on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “MIPC” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the MIPC app on PCs, users will have access to more advanced tools, and security settings that enable them to protect their surroundings optimally.