In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Meitu for PC Windows and Mac.
Meitu for PC
Meitu is a photo editing app that enables users to beautify their photos at no cost. The app is designed with advanced features and specs and it enables users to edit their photos to their tastes.
The photo editing app is a lot better than several professional apps, and it provides users with brightening tools, add text options, ads stickers, frames and several others.
The Meitu app also provides users with editing tools that allow them reshape face and other features.
Features of the App
- Brighten and animate your photos
- Choose the editing level you want
- Option to add special art effects
- Option to add fikte effects, frames, stickers and several others
- Body editing features
Download Meitu for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||August 6, 2021|
How to Install Meitu for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Meitu on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Meitu on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Meitu”.
- From the search results, click Meitu and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Meitu on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Meitu, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Meitu on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Meitu” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Meitu app can be accesses on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enable users edit their photos with their PCs.