In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Me Browser for PC Windows and Mac.
Me Browser for PC
Me Browser is an amazing browsing app for mobile devices that enables users to enjoy fast and secure browsing services. With the Me Browser application, users will enjoy amazing browsing access with security and privacy. The platform is created with advanced tools and features including an ad blocker and a really speedy network program.
With the Me Browser, users also have access to fast downloads and saves, incognito browser, sidebars and tabs. With the powerful features and functions of the browser, users can access the information and downloads they want at their convenience. The Me Browser can be accessed on PCs with the aid of a reliable android emulator.
Features of the App
- Hitch free browsing experiences
- Advanced search options
- Night mode option
- Advanced search options
- Multi Tabs bar
- Ad blocker
Download Me Browser for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||October 19, 2017|
|Download File||Me Browser|
How to Install Me Browser for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Me Browser on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Me Browser on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Me Browser”.
- From the search results, click Me Browser and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Me Browser on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Me Browser, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Me Browser on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Me Browser” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Users will have better and speedier access to the internet and will enjoy better navigation tools using the Me Browser app on their PC.