In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Manglish Keyboard for PC Windows and Mac.
Manglish keyboard for PC
Manglish Keyboard is a specially designed keyboard that enables users to type from English to Manglish language. With the keyboard app, users can type their words or letters in English and have it converted to manglish automatically.
It is very simple and fast, and was designed specifically for android devices, but can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator.
Asides it’s amazing function, the keyboard app also provides users with several themes and other features for fun typing experiences.
Features of the App
- Cute smileys and emoticons
- More than 50 colourful themes
- Several stickers and GIFs
- Easy to use and understand
Download Manglish keyboard for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 21, 2021|
|Download File||Manglish keyboard|
How to Install Manglish keyboard for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Manglish keyboard on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Manglish keyboard”.
- From the search results, click Manglish keyboard and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Manglish keyboard on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Manglish keyboard, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Manglish keyboard” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Manglish keyboard on PCs, users will enjoy the best Manglish converter functions on their PCs for free, as well as better navigation and typing options.