In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Magicplan for PC Windows and Mac.
Magicplan for PC
Magicplan is an exclusive app that aids construction works with realistic sketches and measurements, notes, photos and markups.
The app is designed with all the tools a constructor will need to come up with an estimate of a task, as well as other important data that could be gotten from the field.
Magicplan is designed with a simple user interface, and great support. With the app, users will spend less time behind their desks, and get their work going in no time. It is super-efficient and fast, using an extremely powerful AI.
Features of the App
- Automatic data structuring for efficient workflow
- High quality PDF reports that could be exported easily
- Amazing features for measuring and sketching
- Well-structured reports
- Easy and accurate estimation
Download Magicplan for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 21, 2021|
How to Install Magicplan for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Magicplan on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Magicplan on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Magicplan”.
- From the search results, click Magicplan and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Magicplan on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Magicplan, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Magicplan on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Magicplan” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Magicplan app is available on mobile devices, but can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which offer users a more efficient use with the best results.