In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Live Mobile Number Tracker for PC Windows and Mac.
Live Mobile Number Tracker for PC
Live Mobile Number Tracker is an app for mobile devices that enable users to track and view the current location of and address of their contacts. The app is designed for mobile devices and it gives users access to several amazing tools and services.
With the app, users can access the live location of anyone on their contact list, which provides them with first-hand information on the whereabouts of their friends and families.
The Live Mobile Number Tracker is equipped with a complete GPS map GUI that is implemented to find the address located by the app.
Features of the App
- Live location information
- Safe and secure
- Graphical based user interface
- Share location at a single click
Download Live Mobile Number Tracker for PC
|Name||Live Mobile Number Tracker|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 5, 2021|
|Download File||Live Mobile Number Tracker|
How to Install Live Mobile Number Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install app on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Live Mobile Number Tracker on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Live Mobile Number Tracker”.
- From the search results, click Live Mobile Number Tracker and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Live Mobile Number Tracker, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Live Mobile Number Tracker on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Live Mobile Number Tracker” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With Live Mobile Number Tracker can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player for free, which enables users access its services from their PCs.
Leave a Reply