In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Likee for PC Windows and Mac.
Likee for PC
Likee is an app that allows users to create short videos and upload. The Likee app is designed with several tools and features that provide users with the best video editing experiences.
Users can create videos that will make them trend, and build them a fanbase, watch short videos uploaded by other users, and connect with friends and families at ease. Likee app also provide users with a platform to show their talent to the world, and edit videos on a professional level.
Features of the App
- Advanced video editing tools
- Access to trending videos of other users
- Nice platform to build a fanbase
- Share videos with friends, family and other social media platforms.
Download Likee for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||July 22, 2021|
How to Install Likee for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Likee on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Likee on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Likee”.
- From the search results, click Likee and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Likee on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Likee, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Likee on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Likee” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Likee apps users will enjoy these features and several others for free. The Likee app can be accessed on PCs using an android emulator.