In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Keye App for PC Windows and Mac.
Keye App for PC
Keye is a camera viewing app that is designed to provide users with several amazing functions. The app features several amazing tools and services that enable users to enjoy live video monitoring and gives them security updates on their environment.
The Keye app operates as a network camera app and it utilizes IP cameras and provides users with instant alerts and notifications amongst others.
With several features like; two-way audio, snapshots, and live views over a broad video coverage, users are assured of the best services.
Features of the App
- Live video coverage
- Amazing controls like pan, zoom and tilt
- Camera recordings and snapshots
- Two-way audio
Download Keye App for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||December 28, 2018|
|Download File||Keye App|
How to Install Keye App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Keye App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Keye App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Keye App”.
- From the search results, click Keye App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Keye App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Keye App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Keye App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Keye App can be accessed on PCS with the use of an android emulator or player, which enables users to scrutinize their surroundings from their PCs.
Leave a Reply