In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Keepsafe for PC Windows and Mac.
Keepsafe for PC
Keepsafe is a photo app that enables users to save their pictures and keep them free from crashing and the public. The app enables their pictures, albums and videos with high security settings and privacy protection.
Users can keep their media files safe with several privacy setups including; fingerprint scanner, Pin code and also military encryption. Keepsafe provides users with a vast memory space, which enables them to lock several of their media files at no cost.
Features of the App
- Safeguard special memories
- Secure sensitive media files
- Keep important documents safe
- Add a pin, password or other forms of security
Download Keepsafe for PC
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||5.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 23, 2021|
How to Install Keepsafe for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Keepsafe on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Keepsafe on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Keepsafe”.
- From the search results, click Keepsafe and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Keepsafe on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Keepsafe, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Keepsafe on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Keepsafe” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Keepsafe can be accessed on PCs with the help of a reliable android emulator, which enables users to keep their media files and important documents safe.