In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install KBBI Offline for PC Windows and Mac.
KBBI Offline for PC
KBBI Offline is a dictionary app that provides users with meanings to Indonesian words. The app’s services can be accessed offline. It is reliable and very effective. It is sometimes referred to as the Big Indonesian Dictionary. The app is comprehensive and includes some cultural Indonesian content.
Asides from its Indonesian design, it is also rich in art, science and technology subjects. With up to 70 thousand words and their meanings on the offline option, users are assured of the best experiences.
Features of the App
- Quick and easy word search
- Lightweight app
- Free to use
- Search results can be shared on other apps
- Offline access
Download KBBI Offline for PC
|App Version||0.4.0 Beta|
|Category||Books & References|
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||June 10, 2020|
|Download File||KBBI Offline|
How to Install KBBI Offline for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install KBBI Offline on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install KBBI Offline on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “KBBI Offline”.
- From the search results, click KBBI Offline and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the KBBI Offline on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using KBBI Offline, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install KBBI Offline on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “KBBI Offline” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The KBBI Offline app is a great dictionary for tourists, visitors or those who would like to learn more about the Indonesian language and vocabulary.
Leave a Reply