In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Kasa Smart App for PC Windows and Mac.
Kasa Smart App for PC
Kas smart is an app that enables users to control their home devices by connecting it to the app. With the Kasa Smart app, users can control the smart appliances in their homes, and perform several amazing functions very easily.
Some services and tools available on the app include; the option to set an on/off appliance schedule. Also, appliances can be set to away mode to discourage theft, and users can perform several other operations easily.
Features of the App
- Allows users schedule and automate their appliances through their phones
- Users can enable away mode
- Allows users set runtime monitoring
- Home device scanning and more
Download Kasa Smart App for PC
|Name||Kasa Smart App|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 28, 2021|
|Download File||Kasa Smart App|
How to Install Kasa Smart App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Kasa Smart App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Kasa Smart App”.
- From the search results, click Kasa Smart App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Kasa Smart App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Kasa Smart App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Kasa Smart App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Kasa Smart app is available on OCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enable users to control their homes though their PCs.