In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Karaoke for PC Windows and Mac.
Karaoke for PC
Karaoke is a karaoke singing app designed for mobile devices. The app contains several songs of over a million, and users can engage in karaoke battles and sessions with their friends.
With the app, users can access their favourite songs and select the songs they want to sing from an expansive catalogue of several music genres.
The app also provides users with other services that enable them to auto tune their voices, and also record their performances.
Features of the App
- Users can record their music and video performances
- Users can access and sing their favourite songs
- Share post options
- Perform in any language
Download Karaoke for PC
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 26, 2021|
How to Install Karaoke for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Karaoke on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Karaoke on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Karaoke”.
- From the search results, click Karaoke and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Karaoke on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Karaoke, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Karaoke on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Karaoke” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Karaoke app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enables users to show their music side through their PCs.