In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Kamus Bahasa for PC Windows and Mac.
Kamus Bahasa for PC
Kamus Bahasa is an app that provides users with an online version of the big Indonesian dictionary. The app functions with amazing features and services that enable users to search for the meanings of words online.
The app can be used on different kinds of web browser, and it features regular word updates that are usually annotated with extensive definitions.
The Kamus Bahasa app is also beneficial in Indonesia as it provides students with some educational references and is used as an avenue to operate using broader search links.
Features of the App
- Word and sentence search
- Speedy data retrieval
- Lightweight app
- Responsive design
- Simple user interface
Download Kamus Bahasa for PC
|Category||Books & References|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 13, 2021|
|Download File||Kamus Bahasa|
How to Install Kamus Bahasa for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Kamus Bahasa on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Kamus Bahasa on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Kamus Bahasa”.
- From the search results, click Kamus Bahasa and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Kamus Bahasa on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Kamus Bahasa, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Kamus Bahasa on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Kamus Bahasa” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Kamus Bahasa app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player which provides users with the option to access the big Indonesian dictionary online.
Leave a Reply