In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install KakaoTalk for PC Windows and Mac.
KakaoTalk for PC
KakaoTalk is an instant messaging app for mobile devices that enables users to send messages to their friends and families and enjoy several other options.
The app users enjoy a reliable way of connecting with their loved ones using advanced tools and features. They include several fun stickers and emojis, free voice calls and messages, group chats, voice filters, and several others.
KakaoTalk also allows users to send multimedia messages and enjoy several other unique messaging features.
Features of the App
- Instant messaging
- Group chat options
- Amazing voice chat features
- Several fun emojis and stickers
Download KakaoTalk for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||July 12, 2021|
How to Install KakaoTalk for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install KakaoTalk on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install KakaoTalk on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “KakaoTalk”.
- From the search results, click KakaoTalk and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the KakaoTalk on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using KakaoTalk, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install KakaoTalk on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “KakaoTalk” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the KakaoTalk app now available on pCs, users will enjoy the best messaging services on their systems for free, with more advanced features.
Leave a Reply