In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Jioswitch for PC Windows and Mac.
Jioswitch for PC
Jioswitch is a mobile device app that enables users to easily transfer data and files for free. With the Jioswitch app, users can easily transfer data across several devices very easily.
The app supports speedy data transfers with several capabilities that helps users to easily share their photos, videos, documents, and other files.
You get to enjoy fast and safe file transfer without the need for data or internet connection. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.
Features of the App
- File transfers across several devices
- Easy file transfer initiation
- No need for mobile data or internet connection
- Transfers various types of files
Download Jioswitch for PC
|App Version||4.02.14 PLAYSTORE|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||August 29, 2021|
How to Install Jioswitch for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Jioswitch on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Jioswitch on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Jioswitch”.
- From the search results, click Jioswitch and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Jioswitch on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Jioswitch, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Jioswitch on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Jioswitch” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Jioswitch app provides users with easy file transfers from their PCs to other devices. It is very reliable and offers users speedy transfers for free.
Leave a Reply