In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install JioSaavn for PC Windows and Mac.
JioSaavn for PC
JioSaavn is a free mobile app that offer music lovers online streaming services with a music library of more than 45 million songs, customized playlists and original podcasts.
The app brings up new artists’ names as well as the latest songs based on popular demands, which offers users updated libraries. With the newly improved design on the app, users are provided with an amazing interface and several unique user experiences.
The new update on the app also comes with speedier results and an amazing AI system. With the use of an android emulator, users can access the player on their PC and ensure better streaming experiences.
Features of the App
- Unique UI with white background
- Amazing playback video experience (comes with the new version)
- Faster recommendations with improved AI
- Personalization tools
Download JioSaavn for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 25, 2021|
How to Install JioSaavn for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install JioSaavn on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install JioSaavn on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “JioSaavn”.
- From the search results, click JioSaavn and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the JioSaavn on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using JioSaavn, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install JioSaavn on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “JioSaavn” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Users will enjoy better sound quality with JioSaavn on PC, and can also access the tools and features of the app more easily with simpler navigation options.
Leave a Reply