In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install iSmartViewPro for PC Windows and Mac.
iSmartViewPro for PC
iSmartViewPro is a surveillance camera app that provides users with amazing tools and services which enables them to keep an eye on their homes, offices, and other areas they would like to have protected.
With the surveillance app, users can scrutinize their surroundings remotely, and keep tabs on the happenings in their environment steadily.
The app also includes other options that provide users with video playback when they are away from their devices, voice intercom, and several other features and services.
Features of the App
- Real-time video contents
- Amazing surveillance services
- Video recordings and playback
- PTZ control
- High quality video function
Download iSmartViewPro for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.0 and up|
|Last Update||May 29, 2020|
How to Install iSmartViewPro for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install iSmartViewPro on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install iSmartViewPro on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “iSmartViewPro”.
- From the search results, click iSmartViewPro and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the iSmartViewPro on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using iSmartViewPro, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install iSmartViewPro on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “iSmartViewPro” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The iSmartViewPro app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides users with amazing surveillance services.