In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install iSmart DV for PC Windows and Mac.
iSmart DV for PC
iSmart is an app for mobile devices that enables controls of security cameras in a user’s environment. The app controls security devices or cameras that have iCatch tech chips in them.
With the app, users can control their surveillance cameras with their devices anytime, anywhere. With full connection, surveillance and real-time monitoring come easy. Users can set up several amazing services and enjoy unique features for free.
With options to set up a recording trigger for recording videos, taking pictures, and also viewing thumbnails and downloading image footage, users have access to the most amazing services.
Features of the App
- Preview and live streaming contents
- Burst shots
- Video quality settings
- White balance support
- Video playback
- Image size settings
Download iSmart DV for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||April 26, 2021|
|Download File||iSmart DV|
How to Install iSmart DV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install iSmart DV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install iSmart DV on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “iSmart DV”.
- From the search results, click iSmart DV and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the iSmart DV on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using iSmart DV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install iSmart DV on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “iSmart DV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The iSmart DV app is available on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player that provides users with the best surveillance services.
Leave a Reply