In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Islam 360 for PC Windows and Mac.
Islam 360 for PC
Islam 360 is a specially designed religious app for Muslims, and aspiring Muslims. It provides users with tools and services that enable them to search for the Quran and Hadith with ease.
The app includes an easy interface for easy navigation, and it includes several other appalling features and services that can be accessed for free.
With the Islam 360 app, Muslims can access all the religious texts they need to groom their faith, and also provides users with translations and several versions.
Features of the App
- Word by word translation by notable men of the religion
- Quran texts are available in different languages
- Add notes from what you have read
- Mark important messages and save as bookmarks
- Perform word search in any language and more
Download Islam 360 for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 20, 2021|
|Download File||Islam 360|
How to Install Islam 360 for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Islam 360 on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Islam 360 on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Islam 360”.
- From the search results, click Islam 360 and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Islam 360 on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Islam 360, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Islam 360 on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Islam 360” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Islam 360 app, users will enjoy services that help build their faith, and they can access the app on their PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.