In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install iSafe for PC Windows and Mac.
iSafe for PC
The iSafe app is an app for mobile devices that provides users with all the tools and services they need to protect their documents and other files from prying eyes. The app serves as a virtual lock for vital information and data. The app is designed with secure codes that keep users’ details safe and well protected.
Some unique features on the iSafe app include primary and secondary password support, different file system categories, private browser that enable users hide their online presence, powerful video player, and several others.
Features of the App
- Video site optimiser
- Double password trick
- Unique file system
- Powerful video players
- Private browser
Download iSafe for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||March 19, 2021|
How to Install iSafe for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install iSafe on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install iSafe on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “iSafe”.
- From the search results, click iSafe and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the iSafe on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using iSafe, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install iSafe on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “iSafe” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
iSafe is available on PCs with the use of an android emulator, and with it’s accessibility on PCs, users have better privacy and security access.
Leave a Reply