In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install IRCTC App for PC Windows and Mac.
IRCTC App for PC
IRCTC is an app officially designed for the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited. With the IRCTC app, users can book and purchase train tickets to any destination of their choice.
This can simply be done by swiping, selecting and booking their preferred tickets to the various locations they would like to visit.
With the app, users can easily register as new users and activate their accounts. It is very easy to use, and has a simple interface. The app also allows users to reserve tickets and make payments through their E-wallets from the app directly.
Features of the App
- Easy registration and activation
- Visual impaired aided booking
- Train seat booking enquiries
- Current Reservation booking
- Previous transactions status and more
Download IRCTC App for PC
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 9, 2021|
|Download File||IRCTC App|
How to Install IRCTC App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install IRCTC App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install IRCTC App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “IRCTC App”.
- From the search results, click IRCTC App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the IRCTC App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using IRCTC App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install IRCTC App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “IRCTC App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The IRCTC app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, which enables users to book their train tickets from their PCs at ease.
Leave a Reply