In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install iPOLiS for PC Windows and Mac.
iPOLiS Mobile for PC
iPOLiS Mobile is an app for mobile devices that provides users with protection and security. With the app, users will enjoy maximum surveillance on a secure network.
The iPOLiS app provides users with tools that ensure they have maximum surveillance services, and it provides users with live videos from the surveillance camera, regardless of the location.
With the app, users can also perform other camera functions like zooming, camera tilt, pan, and many more.
Features of the App
- Video clips, flips, and image capture
- Registration of up to 1000 devices
- Users have different language choices
- Colour coding network status
Download IPOLiS Mobile for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||4.0 and up|
|Last Update||October 2, 2018|
|Download File||IPOLiS Mobile|
How to Install IPOLiS Mobile for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install IPOLiS Mobile on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install IPOLiS Mobile on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “IPOLiS Mobile”.
- From the search results, click IPOLiS Mobile and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the IPOLiS Mobile on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using IPOLiS Mobile, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install IPOLiS Mobile on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “IPOLiS Mobile” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the iPOLiS app on PCs, users will enjoy better surveillance services and visual quality for free.