In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install IP Cam Viewer for PC Windows and Mac.
IP Cam Viewer for PC
IP Cam viewer is a very effective app that enables users to set up video surveillance systems within a very short while. Users can easily access videos from their USB or IP camera. Surveillance with the app can be viewed remotely, which means that your parking lots, home, office, or any place you need secured will be scrutinized non-stop.
The in-built server allows users to control the surveillance system remotely, and ensures easy access to feeds and recorded videos. Although an APK app, users can access the app on their PCs with the help of an android emulator.
Features of the App
- Reliable background audio mode
- Motion detector
- In-built web server
- Record mode
- Access to control remotely
Download IP Cam Viewer for PC
|Name||IP Cam Viewer|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 22, 2021|
|Download File||IP Cam Viewer|
How to Install IP CAM VIEWER for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install IP Cam Viewer on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “IP Cam Viewer”.
- From the search results, click IP Cam Viewer and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the IP Cam Viewer on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using IP Cam Viewer, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “IP Cam Viewer” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using the IP Cam viewer on a PC ensures users better navigation, video effects and views of the protected environment. Users also have better video and audio quality effects as well as longer bandwidth lengths.