In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Intra for PC Windows and Mac.
Intra for PC
Intra is an app that operates just like a VPN tool but provides users with faster and safer access to the internet. The app provides users with excellent protection from DNS manipulation.
The DNS Manipulation feature is a firm of cubes attack that is used to deter access to several platforms like social media, messaging apps and new sites.
Intra also provides users with protection from malware attacks and spyware. The app is very easy to use as it has an easy user interface, and it provides users with a speedy internet connection.
Features of the App
- Speedy internet connection
- Free access to DNS manipulated blocked sites
- Personalisation options for DNS service provider
- Safe and secure
Download Intra for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||April 26, 2021|
How to Install Intra for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Intra on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Intra on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Intra”.
- From the search results, click Intra and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Intra on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Intra, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Intra on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Intra” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Intra app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, which provides users with the best internet access on their PCs.