In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC Windows and Mac.
Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC
Internet speed meter is an app that displays the speed of a user’s internet connection on the status bar. The app is useful in showing users how speedy their internet connection is, and it provides them with details of how speedy their internet connection is.
Users can also see the speed of their uploads and downloads, and customise themes. Several other features and services can be enjoyed on the app, including real-time speed feedback.
Features of the App
- Daily traffic usage is displayed at status bar
- Monitors monthly data usage
- Real-time speed update is available
- Displays upload and download speed separately
Download Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC
|Name||Internet Speed Meter Lite|
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||April 17, 2020|
|Download File||Internet Speed Meter Lite|
How to Install Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Internet Speed Meter Lite on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Internet on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Internet Speed Meter Lite”.
- From the search results, click Internet Speed Meter Lite and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Internet Speed Meter Lite, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Internet Speed Meter Lite” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Internet Speed Meter Lite app is available to users for free, and can be accessed on PCs with the use of a mobile emulator.
Leave a Reply