In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install IMEI Tracker for PC Windows and Mac.
IMEI Tracker for PC
IMEI Tracker is an app that enables users to easily and quickly find their devices if they lose it, or if it gets stolen. With the IMEI app, users can easily track their apps and provide the location of their device with an easy-to-use app.
The IMEI Tracker allows users to find their devices, and provides them with several other devices and services that allow them to enjoy exclusive services.
The IMEI app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enables users to track their lost devices easily.
Features of the App
- Find lost devices
- Automatic SMS from a new sim card inserted into their phone when the old one is removed
- Save numbers of loved ones and access their live locations
- Live location updates when the device is moved.
Download IMEI Tracker for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.3 and up|
|Last Update||November 11, 2020|
|Download File||IMEI Tracker|
How to Install IMEI Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install IMEI Tracker on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install IMEI Tracker on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “IMEI Tracker”.
- From the search results, click IMEI Tracker and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the IMEI Tracker on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using IMEI Tracker, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install IMEI Tracker on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “IMEI Tracker” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The IMEI app provides users with security, convenient use, and several other unique services for free, which enable users to track their lost mobiles, view live location of friends and families, and also enjoy other services.
Leave a Reply