In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Houseparty for PC Windows and Mac.
Houseparty for PC
Houseparty app is a mobile device app that enables users to enjoy video chats with their friends, and also make new ones. With the app, users can chat their friends up and play online video games with them for free.
The app can connect millions of users together, and 8 users can be in a group chat. Houseparty is a simple and fun way to whirl away time and connect with people from different areas.
The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of a reliable android emulator, which provides users with better features and services.
Features of the App
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Instant video chats with friends that are online
- Easy recording and send feature
- Several simple games available
- Notifications for friends online.
Download Houseparty for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||May 24, 2021|
How to Install Houseparty for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Houseparty on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Houseparty on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Houseparty”.
- From the search results, click Houseparty and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Houseparty on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Houseparty, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Houseparty on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Houseparty” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Houseparty app enables users to enjoy better connectivity and online game plays, as it supports better audio and video effects on a PC.
Leave a Reply