In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Homescapes for PC Windows and Mac.
Homescapes for PC
Homescape is an android device game that features an interesting story where the players have to struggle to bring warmth to a mansion. The game enables users to design and decorate homes and several areas of a mansion with amazing features and tools.
In the game, players have to work with pieces, which they will put together and decide how the home will look. The Homescapes game enables users to create their dream houses and discover the secrets hidden in the mansion.
Features of the App
- Renovate homes by matching different parts and pieces
- Connect with other game players
- Decide on the house total designs
- Get pets for the mansion
- Invite friends to play
Download Homescapes for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||July 19, 2021|
How to Install Homescapes for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Homescapes on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Homescapes on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Homescapes”.
- From the search results, click Homescapes and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Homescapes on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Homescapes, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Homescapes on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Homescapes” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Homescapes app can be accessed on PCs using an android emulator or player, which ensures players better gaining experiences.
Leave a Reply