In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Helakuru for PC Windows and Mac.
Helakuru App for PC
Helakuru app is designed to serve millions of Sri Lankans by providing them with several services under one roof. With the app, users can digitally read and write. When it was first started, the app’s main purpose was to provide Sri Lankans with options to write Sinhala digitally for the first time.
Now the app is used for several purposes aside from just writing in Sinhala. It also provides users with great services and updates. With the app, users can type in Sinhala, English, and Tamil, and they can also enjoy amazing writing options like predictions and emojis.
Features of the App
- Voice and keyboard typing option
- Word prediction
- Sinhala to English dictionary
- Multiple services
- Real-time information and more
Download Helakuru App for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 29, 2021|
|Download File||Helakuru App|
How to Install Helakuru App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Helakuru App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Helakuru App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Helakuru App”.
- From the search results, click Helakuru App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Helakuru App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Helakuru App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Helakuru App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Helakuru App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Helakuru app is accessible on PCs with amazing features to enable users write and read Sinhala, Tamil, and English languages with the ability to add emojis to text.
Leave a Reply