In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install HBL App for PC Windows and Mac.
HBL App for PC
HBL is an app for mobile devices that enables users to access their accounts and perform bank transactions at their convenience. With the app on mobile devices, users can easily carry out transactions anywhere and anytime, very easily.
They can make fund transfers, pay their bills, apply for loans, and view their account details under a roof. The app’s services and tools cover all the functions of a bank, and users are assured of safety and secure transactions.
The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides users with the access to several transactions from their PCs.
Features of the App
- Access and download statement of account
- Transfer funds and easily make payments
- Male purchases online
- QR payments
- View transaction history
Download HBL App for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||April 15, 2021|
|Download File||HBL App|
How to Install HBL App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install HBL App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install HBL App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “HBL App”.
- From the search results, click HBL App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the App is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using HBL App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install HBL App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “HBL App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the HBL app on PC, users will enjoy the best services, and can easily manage their funds from their PCs.
Leave a Reply