In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Hay Day for PC Windows and Mac.
Hay Day for PC
Hay day is a free mobile device app that revolves around farm work and build up. The game allows players to grow and harvest plants, and also take care of livestock. The game is designed to portray realistic farming practices including land clearing, and produce sales.
The Hay Day game has several features and tools that enable players to boost their ability to rejuvenate the farms, and with new levels, users have new tools to help them enjoy better farming experiences.
Users also have access to helpful information that helps them play the game right. Although the Hay Day game is not available on PCs, users can access the game on their PCs using an android player or emulator.
Features of the App
- Top tricks and tips
- Several farming tools
- New tools in each level
- Real-life farming experiences
Download Hay Day for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 6, 2021|
|Download File||Hay Day|
How to Install Hay Day for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Hay Day on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hay Day on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Hay Day”.
- From the search results, click Hay Day and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Hay Day on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Hay Day, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Hay Day on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Hay Day” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Hay Day game, users can get deep in learning real-life farming experiences and with the platform now available on PCs, players will enjoy better features and tools.
Leave a Reply