In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Happy Colour for PC Windows and Mac.
Happy Colour for PC
Happy Colour is a colour by number app, that is designed with amazing gaming features for users’ entertainment. With the app, users can colour and pictures to their tastes, and enjoy the use of several amazing tools and features.
With over 6000 objects to colour, users have the opportunity to enjoy amazing experiences and they can colour things of different categories including animals, flowers, and much more.
Happy Colour can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enables users to enjoy its features for free.
Features of the App
- Colouring book for adults
- Colours are marked by numbers
- Colouring objects of several categories
- More than 6000 objects to colour
Download Happy Colour for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 17, 2021|
|Download File||Happy Colour|
How to Install Happy Colour for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Happy Colour on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Happy Colour on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Happy Colour”.
- From the search results, click Happy Colour and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Happy Colour on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Happy Colour, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Happy Colour on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Happy Colour” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Happy Colour app provides users with a great way to keep their mood heightened by adding colours to objects the way they want.