In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Gradeup App for PC Windows and Mac.
Gradeup App for PC
Gradeup is an app that provides users with practice tests and mock exams which enables them to prepare for their upcoming exams very easily, and promises them better results.
The Gradeup app features several amazing services and tools that help users bring their goals to reality, by providing them with the best online tutoring.
The app enables users to enjoy unique classroom experiences with professional tutors, and also enables users access several study materials.
Features of the App
- Great online classroom experience
- Great study and preparation strategies
- Daily tests
- Mock exams
- Performance assessments and solutions
Download Gradeup App for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 20, 2021|
|Download File||Gradeup App|
How to Install Gradeup App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Gradeup App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Gradeup App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Gradeup App”.
- From the search results, click Gradeup App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Gradeup App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Gradeup App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Gradeup App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Gradeup app for PCs, users will enjoy better study experiences as they have better audio and video features as well as other tools.