In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Google Duo for PC Windows and Mac.
Google Duo for PC
Google Duo is an app that is specifically designed to provide users with amazing video call features and services. With the app, users can make high quality video calls from people across the world, with reliability.
The app features an interface that is easy to use, and it allows users to engage in group calls with up to 12 people, send voice notes, photos, video messages and several others. Users can also make voice calls when they aren’t up for the video option, and they are provided with several other amazing features.
Features of the App
- Make calls across several devices
- Send several files
- Make video calls in bad lighting condition
- Make voice calls
Download Google Duo for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||August 19, 2021|
|Download File||Google Duo|
How to Install Google Duo for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Google Duo on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Duo on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Google Duo”.
- From the search results, click Google Duo and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Google Duo on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Google Duo, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Google Duo on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Google Duo” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Google Duo app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player for free.