In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Google Classroom for PC Windows and Mac.
Google Classroom for PC
Google Classroom is an app designed for mobile devices, which enables users to enjoy a unique classroom experience from their devices for free. The app is suitable for non-profit organizations, as it provides teachers with options to create classroom experiences where they can grade and retrieve student assignments.
Also, students attend virtual classes with amazing online teaching features and services. The Google Classroom app can be used on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides users with the best experience for free, over an internet connection.
Features of the App
- Easy to use
- Safe and secure connection
- Easy community
- Time-saving services
- Free access
Download Google Classroom for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||August 9, 2021|
|Download File||Google Classroom|
How to Install Google Classroom for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Google Classroom on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Classroom on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Google Classroom”.
- From the search results, click Google Classroom and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Google Classroom, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Google Classroom on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Google Classroom” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Google Classroom app is designed with amazing features and services, which provides users with the best learning experiences.