In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install GFX Tool for PC Windows and Mac.
GFX Tool for PC
GFX tool is an app that is specifically designed for a smoother and more immersive gameplay on mobile devices. The app can be used for different games and users have several options to customise, and access settings of some parts of the game.
Some customizable aspects of the GFX tool game includes; resolution, the FPS levels, HDR, and several others. With the GFX tool, users can customise the game graphics, resolutions, and other aspects/parts of their game.
Features of the App
- Game graphics and resolutions are highly customizable
- Users can unlock all FPS levels and HDR graphics
- Several game version support
- Better gameplay
Download GFX Tool for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.3 and up|
|Last Update||July 16, 2021|
|Download File||GFX Tool|
How to Install GFX Tool for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install GFX Tool on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install GFX Tool on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “GFX Tool”.
- From the search results, click GFX Tool and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using GFX Tool, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install GFX Tool on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “GFX Tool” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The GFX tool can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player for free. With the GFX tool on PCs, users will enjoy better gaming experiences.
Leave a Reply