In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install GeckoVPN for PC Windows and Mac.
GeckoVPN for PC
GeckoVPN is a free VPN application that allows users to unblock web content with full anonymity and data protection from hackers and data thieves.
With this app, you will be able to browse the internet and also hide your IP from internet service providers, gain access to geo-blocked content and apps like Netflix. it is one of the top VPN tools and is 100% safe with super-fast connections.
Features of the App
- VPN proxy bypass filters
- One-click connect.
- Encrypts your internet traffic
- Blocks malicious sites
- Protects your private data from cybercriminals
- Masks your public IP address with a fake IP location
- Keeps you safe from third party tracking.
- No sign in required
Download GeckoVPN for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||April 22, 2021|
How to Install GeckoVPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install GeckoVPN on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install GeckoVPN on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “GeckoVPN”.
- From the search results, click GeckoVPN and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the GeckoVPN on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using GeckoVPN, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install GeckoVPN on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “GeckoVPN” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you intend to use VPN on your Windows or Mac computer, GeckoVPN will give you a superior experience. Using the Android emulator, you will get multiple servers to choose from with traffic encryption with ultra-fast speed connection.