In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Garena Free Fire for PC Windows and Mac.
Garena Free Fire for PC
It is a popular game that involves survival shooting and battles amongst several players. The game is available on android devices, and it is one of the first to kick off with a mysterious storyline.
It can be played alone, or with a group of friends, and it involves protection against harmful radiation from the enemy.
The game is designed with advanced tools and features that offer users the best gaming experiences. With an easy user-interface and amazing features, players will enjoy unique gaming like never before. The app is accessible on PCs with an android emulator or player.
Features of the App
- Unique gaming controls
- Amazing customisation tools
- Easy user interface
- Offers players fun and interesting gameplay.
Download Garena Free Fire for PC
|Name||Garena Free Fire|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 4, 2021|
|Download File||Garena Free Fire|
How to Install Garena Free Fire for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install this game on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Garena Free Fire”.
- From the search results, click on the app and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app will be installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start enjoying the game, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Garena Free Fire” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Players will enjoy better gaming experiences with the app’s availability on PCs. With better accessibility settings and more tool options, users will enjoy better gameplays.