In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install SNOW for PC Windows and Mac.
SNOW App for PC
Snow app is an exclusive app for mobile devices, created for image and media messaging, just like snapchat. The app includes several amazing features and tools that enable users to create unique photo and video contents, for free. Users can personalize their selfies with over a hundred selfies and editing tools.
With the Snow app, users can easily predict what the outcome of their selfies will be like, as they can add effects and stickers before taking the photo.
The app, also provides them with a n exporting tool that enables them to post their pictures on other social media platforms.
Features of the App
- Several unique stickers and effects
- Export photos and videos tool
- Quality upload on several social media platforms
- Extra editing features after photos have been taken
Download SNOW App for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 29, 2021|
How to Install SNOW App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install SNOW App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install SNOW App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “SNOW App”.
- From the search results, click SNOW App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the SNOW App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using SNOW App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install SNOW App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “SNOW App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Users can access Snow app on their PCs with the help of an android emulator, which gives them access to more photo editing tools and visuals.