In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Firefox Focus for PC Windows and Mac.
Firefox Focus App for PC
Firefox Focus is a browsing app that provides users with secure browsing and all the privacy they need to enjoy amazing browsing experiences.
With the Firefox Focus app, users can surf the web smoothly and avoid unwanted ads. Users can also clear their browsing history, cookies and all tabs for better browsing services.
The app also enables users to block online trackers, avoid unwanted tracking, and enjoy several other amazing features for free.
Features of the App
- Private browsing experience
- Secure browsing
- Amazing internet connection
- Avoid unwanted ads
Download Firefox Focus App for PC
|Name||Firefox Focus App|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||August 20, 2021|
|Download File||Firefox Focus App|
How to Install Firefox Focus App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Firefox Focus App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Firefox Focus App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Firefox Focus App”.
- From the search results, click Firefox Focus App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Firefox Focus App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Firefox Focus App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Firefox Focus App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Firefox Focus app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, that allows users to enjoy secure browsing on their PCs.