In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install FaceApp for PC Windows and Mac.
FaceApp for PC
FaceApp is an app that provides users with photo editing tools and services for free. The app is designed with advanced techs and tools that enables users to create professional photo edits.
With several tools like gender swapping tools, hairstyling tools, and makeup effects and other effects, users can make their pictures look more beautiful and stylish.
Asides the several other features available on the FaceApp, users also have access to advanced impression filters and AI support.
Features of the App
- Amazing AI support
- Several make-ups effect
- Different hairstyles and colours
- Background editing
- Access to high impression filters
Download FaceApp for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 20, 2021|
How to Install FaceApp for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install FaceApp on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install FaceApp on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “FaceApp”.
- From the search results, click FaceApp and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the FaceApp on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using FaceApp, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install FaceApp on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “FaceApp” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The photo editing app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides users with better editing options.
Leave a Reply