In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Ez iCam for PC Windows and Mac.
Ez iCam for PC
Ez iCam is an awesome app for surveillance purposes, it allows you to monitor your home, office or business from your Wi-Fi enabled cameras. You can view your cameras conveniently from your computer as this mobile app works perfectly on android emulators.
The Ez iCam application also lets you watch every moment live from anywhere. Its ability to take snapshots and video recordings from your cameras is not excluded and you can use your computer as a remote control for the cameras via Wi-Fi. You can share snapshots and videos to others via email and so many more features.
Features of the App
- Live feed
- Different video resolutions to set
- White balance settings
- Format memory card option
- Playback videos and view photos
- Battery status display
- Manage and share files the memory cards in the cameras
- Wi-Fi signal strength indicator
- Image size
Download Ez iCam for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||January 13, 2020|
|Download File||Ez iCam|
How to Install Ez iCam for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Ez iCam on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ez iCam on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Ez iCam”.
- From the search results, click Ez iCam and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Ez iCam on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Ez iCam, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Ez iCam on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Ez iCam” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you want control over all your surveillance cameras via Wi-Fi then Ex iCam is one amazing app for that purpose. It gives you full control of you cameras to view and share files, use your computer as a Wi-Fi remote control.