In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Easee App for PC Windows and Mac.
Easee App for PCs
Easee App is a smart charging app that is specially designed to enable users to have control over their chargers. With the app, users have the option to fully access and control their careers and charging sites, as well as the robots on all the sites.
With the Easee App, users can easily access details on the amount of their recharge, and how often they recharge. They can also access their charging status and the balance they have left on their Electric Vehicle’s battery life. They can also check all charging information with the app and ensure maximum security and protection.
Features of the App
- Access all charging information
- Access charging regulators and limits
- Manage your charger at your convenience
- Ensures safe and secure charging
Download Easee App for PC
|Category||Auto & Vehicles|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 10, 2021|
|Download File||Easee App|
How to Install Easee App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Easee App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Easee App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Easee App”.
- From the search results, click Easee App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Easee App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Easee App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Easee App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Easee App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With access to Easee App on PCs, users will enjoy all the app’s services from their PCs and enjoy more advanced tools and services for free.