In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Coptic Reader for PC Windows and Mac.
Coptic Reader for PC
Coptic Reader is an app for mobile devices that provides users with liturgical texts, melodies, hymns, cities, sacraments and several other services. With the app, members of the Coptic church will enjoy access to several amazing contents and it works better than a basic text reader.
It is designed to make each text work explicitly by completing documents that express different services. With the Coptic Reader app every hymn, rites and instructions are generated in different documents, depicted in different languages.
Features of the App
- Option to change graphical themes
- Change size of texts for documents
- Generate documents when you need them
- Liturgical role customization
- Rites display and more
Download Coptic Reader for PC
|Category||Books & References|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||March 11, 2021|
|Download File||Coptic Reader|
How to Install Coptic Reader for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Coptic Reader on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Coptic Reader on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Coptic Reader”.
- From the search results, click Coptic Reader and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Coptic Reader on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Coptic Reader, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Coptic Reader on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Coptic Reader” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Coptic Reader can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enables users to access the services of the Coptic Reader on PCs.
Leave a Reply