In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install CM Browser for PC Windows and Mac.
CM Browser for PC
CM Browser is a free mobile browser, designed with compelling features and fast browsing tools. The app is designed with a minimalist interface that enables faster load times and highly functional results.
The browser also provides users with tools that keep their devices safe from malicious sites, and offers them privacy protection.
Downloads and searches are super speedy on the CM Browser, and users do not have to worry about cookie disruption, malware, ads and spywares.
With CM Browser, users are free from bugs and other issues that could cause device hanging or lagging. The CM Browser is now available on PCs as well with the use of a well-functioning android emulator.
Features of the App
- Search Engine switch
- Personalized bookmarks
- Multi-task control option
- Adjustable font size
- Incognito mode
Download CM Browser for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||April 28, 2021|
|Download File||CM Browser|
How to Install CM BROWSER for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install CM Browser on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “CM Browser”.
- From the search results, click CM Browser and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the CM Browser on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using CM Browser, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “CM Browser” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using a PC to perform the functions of the CM Browser enables users to enjoy better performance and protection on the app. With a better bandwidth length, users will enjoy speedier load times and can switch between pages more easily.