In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install CLONEit for PC Windows and Mac.
CLONEit for PC
Clone is an app that provides users with tools and services that enable them to backup data easily without the need for network connections or cables.
With the Cloneit app, users can transfer several kinds of data very easily. With the option to upload up to 12 different files, users will safeguard important data for free, including calendars, documents, messages, contacts, apps, and several others.
The Cloneit app functions as a reliable backup for critical data and it provides users with all the security they need.
Features of the App
- Users can backup data easily
- Supports several file backups
- Extremely fast data backup
- Offline data transfer
Download CLONEit for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||July 1, 2021|
How to Install CLONEit for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install CLONEit on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install CLONEit on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “CLONEit”.
- From the search results, click CLONEit and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the CLONEit on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using CLONEit, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install CLONEit on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “CLONEit” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Cloneit app, users can easily backup important work files and data from their PCs, without the fear of breach or loss.
Leave a Reply