In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Chingari for PC Windows and Mac.
Chingari for PC
Chingari is an app developed in India, to provide users with a platform that enables them to show their talents to the world as they make videos and share it to their friends and social media accounts.
The app is designed with tools that enable users to access videos of other users like music videos, short comedy skits, lifestyle videos and several others.
With the Chingari app, users can not only create video contents but also share with their friends, and become famous as they showcase their talents.
Features of the App
- An amazing platform for users to show their talents
- Used can create and share videos
- Stickers, memes and GIFs are available for shares
- Option to upload video, picture and text statuses.
Download Chingari for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.1 and up|
|Last Update||July 11, 2021|
How to Install Chingari for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Chingari on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Chingari on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Chingari”.
- From the search results, click Chingari and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Chingari on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Chingari, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Chingari on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Chingari” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Chingari app is accessible to PC users using an android emulator, which enables them to enjoy better video making, sharing and viewing experiences.
Leave a Reply